Friday, June 29, 2012

Shower for the babe...

I must say, I have some pretty amazing friends. For real. I am so grateful and appreciative of all that they did to make Sutton's baby shower a memorable one!  I must give a big THANKS to Ashton and Ashley for making it happen. It's nice to have such crafty, generous friends. It was the best feeling going to MY baby shower. I've waited for this time in my life for so long and I really want my friends to know how special I felt that they did so much for me. I was overwhelmed with all the love we got! But what's not to love? Sutton Blue is the cutest little peanut ever. I was so excited that four of my closest friends flew in to meet Sutton and to celebrate with us! Poor John. So many girls and long dark hairs all over our house. He didn't complain once and he even slept on the couch so all the girls could have a bed. He's a peach. We had so much fun! We basically ate and laughed a lot. No different than any other time we get together except we had sweet baby Sutton to love on. She got lots of snuggle time with her aunties.  Sutton decided to give Aunt Kisty a special gift of honor. Her first blow out. In the car. Awesome. I was actually a little jealous that she didn't save the honor for her mama. She got a new outfit that day. I really wish I would have thought to take a picture. Oh well, that will just be a special, private memory between Kisty and Sutton. I am one lucky girl who has the most amazingly beautiful little baby girl and I am so thankful that all my friends took the time out of their busy lives to come meet Sutton and celebrate this amazing time in our lives!
Brittany! 
Brunch at Bethany's Table
Brooks, Chrissy and Brittany
Shopping in NW Portland
One of my favorite places in Portland
Brittany and Mandi
Kisty, Chandra and Heather B
Oh la la
Tired from all the attention! 

Jen, Marci and Brittany









Sutton got spoiled! 


Heather and Brooks modeling the darling holiday hair accessories Ashton made. 

Brittany, Ashton and Ashley

I love these girls!






How much soap do you think Silver Man goes through?

Sweet dreams...

Saturday Market

Brooksie at The Screen Door. Hands down best breakfast ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment