I can't believe Sutton Blue is already 4 months old! They really aren't lying when they say how fast this time flies! It's amazing how much she has grown in the last few months. Her funny little personality is showing more and more each day. She makes the best silly faces! She started giving us full belly laughs a few days ago and I don't think there is a better sound in the world. We have taken her swimming quite a few times this summer and she loves the water! She loves grabbing toys and eating them. She also really thinks her fingers are yummy and a few days ago she discovered that one finger is yummier than the rest. Oh yes, the thumb. I think have a little thumb sucker on our hands! She has a pink little "lovie" elephant that is always with her and when she is tired she rubs her eyes with it. It's quite adorable. She absolutely loves Tucker and Jaxson and gets a big smile on her face whenever she sees them. She is still sleeping like a champ and gives us at least 9 straight hours a night. And yes, we know how lucky we are! This little girl (who I'm pretty sure is having a blow out on my lap as I type) is such an incredible blessing to our lives and we can't imagine life without her. We are so in love! And...now I have to change a diaper. And possibly my pants as well.
| Emmery and Sutton Blue |
![]() |
| Sutton and Great Grandma D were both taking nap :) |
| Grandpa with his two baby girls at Rye Patch |
![]() |
| There it is...that delicious thumb! |
![]() |
| I'm 4 months old today! |
![]() |
| Let's go swimming! |
| Elliott and Sutton |
| She likes options, what can I say? |
| Sutton in Nevada |




No comments:
Post a Comment